This series was designed for aviation instrumentation applications where space is limited. The 38999 spec. describes four series of miniature, high density, bayonet, threaded, or breech coupling, circular, environment resistant, electrical connectors using removable crimp or fixed solder contacts, and are capable of operation within a temperature range of -65 to +200 °C. The connectors are intended for use as follows: (i) Series I connectors are used where a quick disconnect coupling system is required for blind mating or other mating problem areas, and these connectors provide high-vibration characteristics and are suitable for severe wind and moisture problem (SWAMP) areas with proper connector accessories.
- Small to medium sized, environmentally resistant connector.
- 100% Scoop proof design to prevent contacts from being damaged.
- Fast positive coupling by three point bayonet system
- Eliminates mis-mating by the use of five key/keyway design
- Shell styles include: Wall mount narrow flange, inline receptacle,
wall mount wide flange, jam-nut receptacle, RFI plug, and standard plug
- Plating options available: Olive-Drab and Nickel Plate
- Shell sizes ranging from 9-25
- MS27466 - Wall Mount Receptacle
- MS27467 - Standard Plug
- MS27468 - Jamnut Receptacle
- MS27496 - Box Mount Receptacle
- MS27505 - Back Panel Receptacle
- MS27656 - Back Panel Wall Mount Receptacle