MIL-DTL-38999 Series II connectors feature a bayonet coupling mechanism with lower profile design and rear-removable crimp contact retention system. This series was designed for aviation instrumentation applications where space is limited.
Features and Benefits
- Low profile design
- Fast positive coupling by three point bayonet system
- Rear release crimp contacts
- Durability: Minimum 250 mating cycles for RFI plug.
- MS27472 - Wall Mount Receptacle
- MS27473 - Standard Plug
- MS27474 - Jam Nut Receptacle
- MS27484 - RFI Standard Plug
- MS27497 - Back Panel Receptacle
- MS27499 - Box Mount Mount Receptacle
- MS27508 - Box Mount Mount Receptacle
- MS27513 - Box Mount Mount Receptacle (Long Grommet)